Easter Pageant Information
Living Picture Pageant
3:00 PM on Palm Sunday
High School Gymnasium
303 Crook Avenue
No drama ever written can equal the depth of meaning and beauty of the Easter message. Its simply setting, its miracle of death and life anew have thrilled the world for centuries. The Easter Pageant does not merely re-enact the death and resurrection of Christ, it allows you to re-live them.
May you experience that new community of love and hope made possible for us and all people through this message of Easter.
- Curtis is Nebraska's "Official" Easter City, designated so in 1981.
- The Pageant performance is ninety (90) minutes long.
- The annual Living Picture Pageant is on Palm Sunday, March 25, 2018, at 3:00 PM CDT.
- A free will offering is accepted following the performance.
- No pictures or audio/video recordings may be taken during the performance. This includes all types of cameras, camcorders, etc.
|Address||Curtis Easter Pageant
PO Box 403
Curtis, NE 69025
What a great opportunity! Retire, live and raise your family in Curtis, NE! Construct a single-family home (meeting certain specifications) within a specified time period and receive the lot for free. All lots are on paved concrete streets with all utilities.