This is a picture of the school house. The one room school house was purchaed by interested citizens of Curtis form District 976 in Lincoln County, Nebraska in 1966. The 14X18 frame building was last usen as a school in 1948 and its contents are still intact, from desks, to the books to pot bellied stove used for heat those cold winter days. The school is locatd east of the hansen house.

This is an organ in used in the classroom for singing.

This is a picture of the class room stove and chalk board. The chalk board still has students names on them.

This the teachers desk.

This is where the students would spend there time learning.

This is all that the school had for there "media center".

This was the students wash station